Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mixed Feelings

(Mini-jetty outside Carl's Junior East Coast)
This is a place of mixed feelings.
Most of my prized catches were landed here. For example, I landed 2 grunters here, one bigger than the other. I also caught a large mantis shrimp here. Other than these, I caught small delicacies like sting ray, flounder, sweetlips and whitings here.
This is indeed a great spot to fish.
However, I lost my rod here as well. Some rouge fish dragged my whole rod away! Of course, it is my inexperience and complacency that costed me the rod and the fish.
All in all, I know I will keep coming back here - near to my house, convenient parking, good food nearby, nice view, and most important - good fishes.
Wonder what will be my next catch? :)

1 comment:

Lam Kuo Yung said...

If God is willing, I'll return tomorrow early morning to do some fishing here.