Thursday, November 26, 2009

Final photo ready!!!


Yeh! Caught a sicklefish today at jetty outside road safety park. I always thought this is "barren land". But today it proved me wrong. Decided to try this place out again because there are simply too many nets set by fishermen around Carl's Jr jetty.
The fishing trip started off not looking well. Besides catching one whiting, I was retrieving empty lines all the way from the time I started at 7plus.
But I kept in mind what a Malay man told me recently - there'll be a 2 hours stretch where no fishes will bite, but after... they'll start biting! So I persevered... up till the last sand worm!
So this one was caught with the last sand worm at 11am (1 hour away from low tide at 1.6m today at 12pm)

Any way, I'm still trying to find "Ah Lim" - the illusive guy who sells sand worm at East Coast park. Can someone tell me how to find him!!! Now that Mark's shop is closed, I need new supplier!!!

OK, with this fish caught, I'm now finally able to print out the last few photos for putting into my photo frame... My office will look so much nicer :)

No comments: