Tuesday, October 6, 2009

12 feet; feel confident!

(small flathead returned to sea)

(12 ft rod from Mark's; Decommissioned after 2 use because joint too tight - then spoilt!)

(Monday) Was not a good day to fish - rapid water flow and cold waters.
But Roland, Joshua and I still met up to fight our fate at Carl's Junior Jetty. We were armed with prawns, worms, and sotong!
I felt extra confident because I was armed with a new 12 feet rod! Bought it from Mark's on Sunday.
True enough, I was the only one who caught something (with the 12 feet rod) - a small flathead. Better than nothing!
Near the end of our fishing trip, Ah Hwa turned up. Happened that all 3 of us knew him separately!
So I made it amply clear to him that we are all from the same church. And I passed him my namecard and suggested he visit us on Sunday. I certainly hope he will!
Ah Hwa, if you are reading this, we love you!

No comments: