Monday, November 17, 2008

Twin catch, again!

This is the 3rd twin catch this week! (See previous posts for 1st two)
But of course, this time, it is the most precious catch so far - queenfish!
Actually, there was an earlier bite this morning which got away because my hook came loose. After that, I retrieved all my hooks and re-tied them.
The second bite (which is first fish I caught) was nabbed with live prawn on a drift line. Live prawns are like "magic bullets"! :)
The next fish was caught after I changed the rod to the opposite side as the fishes seemed to be coming up from there all the time. True enough, the switch paid off.
PS: Gave left fish to Karyn and right one to Josh...
Catch report: Date - 17/11/08; Time - 1200; Venue - Bedok Jetty; Low - 0740, 1.6; High - 1340, 3.2

No comments: