Monday, November 3, 2008

A gift and a strange fish caught

Ah boon gave me a live teenage Indian Threadfin Trevally aka chermin (see video below) today. He is a nice guy who appeared to be staying on the jetty - because whether it is in the morning or at night, he is there!

It is now in my aquarium waiting for that faithful day again. This guy is really fierce and kept knocking into the glass walls and splashing water out of the aquarium whenever anybody goes near...

As for me, I caught a strange looking fish (see below) unexpectedly as I reel in my main fishing line. The MAJ (man at jetty) said it is edible. So I'm going to down it.

Went online to try to find its name. I think it is "flathead". As I found a picture below and it sure look like this when I fish it out of the water...


No comments: